Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mind your own life please

I have just realized it wouldn't have taken me so long to get from where I was to where I am if I had not been so distracted by people who thought they knew what was best for me. The list goes on and on of well meaning souls who just could not resist insisting that they had special gifts and could see into my future. Every time what they saw did not happen.

I lost track of how many times I have repeated the experience meant to teach me that I Am the only one who can see what is going to happen in my life. I am the only one who has been given this particular gift and nothing anyone else thinks, feels or sees with their Xray vision means a hill of beans.

I look at the lives of these people with their special gifts of sight and think to myself, if you are so talented why are you not further along on your own path? Just a thought, but why do negative things keep happening to you time after time?

So many positive almost-unbelievable things have happened to me in recent weeks that I did wonder at one point if I was the target of some kind of universal prank. I kept looking for a candid camera. More than once I questioned if it was all some kind of joke and like a balloon would one day pop and everything would vanish.

Then the situation slowly began appearing from a different view point. The problem wasn't the almost-unbelievable, magical, miraculous things that were happening at all. The problem was me and the fact that I did not believe I was worthy of such extraordinary gifts in my ordinary life. I simply could not accept them.

It may sound silly to insert this here, but it was a bit like Maria in the Sound of Music. She didn't believe she was worthy of all the wonderful things that were suddenly happening to her.

I am not quite sure what happened or even how or exactly when it happened, but something has happened to change what I see in my minds eye. I now not only want but accept every blessed thing out there that has my name on it. Further more I no longer care to know what other well meaning gifted people see or don't see. Keep it to yourself and use it to mind your own life please.

From now on I am only concerned with what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment