Saturday, February 16, 2013

A balancing act

Along with or perhaps because of a positive change in my blog posts, I have realized that my whole attitude has shifted more than a little bit. I seem to be looking at things and especially the people most predominant in my life from a different vantage point.

I am no longer looking up at those who have previously intimidated me because of their formal education; nor am I looking down at those who I may have tended to think of as slightly less than just because of their current circumstances. It is a very comfortable balanced position to be in.

In having my morning conversation this morning with myself and whomever else was joining in, I realized that I have somehow reached a new level of achieving balance. I no longer have a need to prove anything to anyone. I am happy with me and what you see is what you get.

In the process, I now truly understand that we all come to this place called earth with our own bag of tools to carry out our personal assignment. When we are finished we go back from whence we came and consider what happened, pick up a new bag of tools and a new assignment and do it all over again. I have always known we never die, but I have never seen that particular view of the process before.

It blows my mind to imagine the kind of celebration that will take place when all of us diligent souls have used our very last tool to complete our very last assignment and the universe is so well balanced that the only thing remaining is peace and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment