Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Believing

I have been upset lately with people who believe that, because they read it in a holy book, the world is coming to an end. I look at them and say AS YOU KNOW IT! Some of them look at me as if I should be locked up somewhere safe away from the rest of the population. I want to scream at them, "Do you really think that the creator of all is going to blow everything up?"

Just possibly all the negative things that are going on in the world just now are happening to finally get our attention. Is the world just going to sit back and watch, because it says right here in this book that yes, the world is going to come to an end. It's like saying to a pyromaniac who is giving you fair warning that he is planning to burn your house down, "Go ahead I can't stop you."

Does anyone remember 9/11/01? In my opinion that happened to get the attention of America who believes that we are the greatest country in the world. How ridicules is our insisting that we know better than any other country how their countries should be run. For starters we give our poor assistance when they are too lazy to get off their butts and find work. Nothing wrong with washing a few dishes or picking up trash. We treat our elderly like crap just because we can't be bothered with them anymore. The nursing homes are filled with people who don't belong there in the first place. Our school system needs a complete overhauling. How far down on the ladder are we going to slide before people notice and do something? America is a far cry from being the greatest country in the world. Get real people!

I know that I am not the only one who has noticed that above all the negative things that are going on there is also an enormous change taking place, a shift in perception world wide. Huge numbers of people are waking up to get back to their roots.; to remember why they were born at this particular time in history. To me it is exhilarating to be part of this movement to teach the world what they forgot. It is only one word, but it is the most important word in any language. The word is love.

In the last few years my core beliefs have been tossed around as if they were the result of a hurricane. I have finally stopped trying to adapt to what everyone else thinks and settled back down to what I have believed since I arrived on this planet called earth. I believe in one entity, whom I call God; I believe that I was created and sent here to teach others and remind myself that the only thing that is ever going to straighten up the mess the world is in is LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment