Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wanted Alive

One of my goals for 2011 is to find the spiritual mate the Universe has been holding for me. I believe I have a sketch of his face. It first appeared in a pond in our local park a few years ago. I had taken a picture and noticed a spirit in the water. After placing the photo on a light box I traced the face. I believe this is the man I am seeking. I also believe he is my twin-flame soul mate. It is extremely rare for souls this special to live as humans at the same time.

I convinced myself I had found the man who belongs to the face in early 2010, but it appears I may have been wrong. At my age I can't afford to waste time on a maybe that's him soul, especially when the feedback is less than desirable. Sometimes for my own well being I have to let go of what I truly believe in my heart to be so. It is not an easy task, but a necessary one for the health of my own soul.

If anyone knows who this face belongs to please give him my contact information. It is time to connect for real before the clock strikes midnight on our lives and we lose the opportunity forever

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone lets him know Barbara. We all deserve to be re-united with our other halves.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a strong feeling he will see the post himself when the time is right!

    You are wrong about reuniting with our other half Marc. We are not half souls. As I posted the other day "no matter how close souls are there remains a breath of heaven between them".

    Happy New Year son and thanks for caring!!

    ReplyDelete