Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spirit Energy

The last couple of days have produced information about spirit energy that has added to my enlightenment. It makes me happy to share what I learn with others.

First I tuned in to my friend, Cynthia Brennen's Help, Hope & Healing radio show. Her site is on my blog roll. Her guest this week was author, Jeff Fisano who believes he is channeling the teachings of the Archangel Michael. Listening to this show is well worth anyone's time, but for me I got answers to questions I have had for awhile.

For several years I have known that I have tapped into a source that is not currently living a human life and questioned just who that might be. At one point a friend commented that she thought it was God. In the book I just finished writing I gave the credit to my spiritual guide, whom I call Richard. Moving "up" a bit, I began to think I was accessing positive information from the Archangels, Jophiel and Gabriel.

After hearing what Jeff had to say, I now know it doesn't matter at all. It isn't the messenger that I need to be concerned with; it is the message and what I am going to do with it. We are all connected because we are all energy, created as one. Reaching this point of truly understanding is something to be celebrated!

This morning I clicked on an article written by Doreen Virtue, who is a spiritual doctor of psychology and meta-physician. Her website is www.AngelTherapy.com. The article titled,"Love from the Other Side", was about communication with departed relatives and friends. I have known from personal experience that spirits do not ever die and it is quite possible to communicate with them.

There were two things that stood out for me in what she wrote. First, when we hold on to unresolved issues with the departed it not only keeps us from living our lives to the fullest, it keeps the deceased spirit from moving on with their life. Holding on is not necessary because they understand the why of what happened and do not carry grudges. Let it go. The only person being hurt is you!

The other thing that I found interesting is spirits do not see us as physical beings. Although they view us with compassion, they perceive our energy. Not too long ago I shared with a friend that I was having a problem thinking of a spirit as a spark of celestial light. Now I more fully understand that our human bodies simply cover who we really are. Everything and everyone is spirit energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment