Wednesday, January 5, 2011

For Better or Worse

Today I have a message that may surprise you.
Remember the best friend, spiritual mate you have spent so much time looking for? Look no more!! Your BFF is none other than you. Truly believing that simple fact is all you need to know. For better or worse your human body and your soul (mind) were joined forever; long before you uttered that first scream announcing to the world above and below that you had safely arrived.

Once you consciously connect the rest of your journey is not only easy, but a whole lot of fun. The only reason you are here is to experience first hand what it feels like to experience a human life. It is all about you! Mistakes are impossible because your soul mind wrote the script.

What you do with what you now know is entirely up to you. You can't stay where you are because this moment is already taken. Your only option, as I see it, is to get off your butt and stop procrastinating, stop making excuses for who you are and most of all stop blaming others for YOUR problems.

As Navy Admiral, David Glasgow Farragot ordered during the Civil War, "Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead."

4 comments:

  1. I'll bring my water-wings, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best Barbara!

    This is full of Truth!
    You are your TRUE best friend.
    Only you can love and honor yourself more that anyone else on the planet!
    Only you can fill the void and make yourself happy.
    I laughed hard at the end of this post when you wrote about getting off your butt, stop blaming others and making excuses for things....

    I said to myself...."I love this woman!"

    Those are my exact feelings all the time about things!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the post Maria. Sometimes I have to take unexpected steps to get my point across. People can get so stuck in their old fashioned ways of thinking!

    ReplyDelete