Sunday, January 13, 2013

No arms to hold you

A recent renewed relationship has caused me to think about love in the highest sense of the word. An internal conversation with my soul mind brought back something I have always known, but because of attempting to bond with what everyone else believed, forgot. True love does not require body parts.

I am so very grateful to have been given an opportunity to experience love beyond human form. It makes my heart so full I feel it will burst with joy. The tears are drops of happiness that I cannot stop.

If I could pass this experience on to everyone I know my purpose on this planet called earth will have been fulfilled. The most I am capable of doing is being a good role model and praying that others will eventually catch on.

I often think of the relationship between Christopher Reeves, and his wife after his accident. Although physically paralyzed their love grew and grew until their human death and no doubt beyond. True love does not die because we no longer have arms to hold the person/s we love, it is eternal.  

5 comments:

  1. Love IS Beautiful! Thank you Barbara for sharing here. You are an amazing beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nina, I'm happy you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete