Saturday, January 12, 2013

Looking back a little


Recent comments from friends caused me to take a look back at my writing. It appears to me that I am still on my assigned path. Whew! One less thing to worry about in 2013!  The following is an excerpt in part from the last page of my Amazon E-book, Journey of an Enlightened Egotist, published in 2010.

Truly the most important lesson I have learned is to always follow my intuition because it is the Universe offering guidance. I have known for some time that I am different than most people and until recently tried to fix what I believed to be a problem. On New Years morning 2010 I took an online test just for the fun of it and discovered that I am a 100% non-conformist.

Then it dawned on me that this uniqueness is not a negative quality, but a gift to be shared with others any way that I can.

Although it is fun to be a non-conformist in a conformist world it can sometimes be lonely because people don't understand. For instance, I am not trying to be hurtful when I say things that make others uncomfortable- just truthful according to me. I am not afraid to disagree with people no matter their title or economic status. My opinion counts too.

I have a strong sense of right and wrong that might differ from the majority. Honesty is #1 with me. I also have a super strong one on one relationship with God/Source that does not require organized religion. I feel that many man made rules are outmoded and do not apply to me. For the most part I keep my own schedule and do what makes me happy.

The details of the next step on my journey are not crystal clear. My goal is to make every effort to share my life experiences with others; especially those who feel there is something wrong with them, simply because they do not fit the mold of their peers. God does not create broken people or puppets. We all have a unique purpose.

Although this is the end of my story, it is not the end of my journey. My goal as I move into another decade is to continue seeking spiritual knowledge and taking every opportunity to use my universal gifts to help others to understand that life is about love. I sincerely hope something I have written has helped you see the benefit of partnering with your soul mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment