Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A continued exchange

I don't usually continue posts from one day to another, but the subject of twin flame soul mates is so fascinating and close to my heart that I feel the need to add a bit more to yesterday's post. I am aware that there are readers following along who have a personal interest in my observations. Please remember that learning is an ongoing process and nothing is absolute. Also remember that I do not claim to be an expert on anything I am simply sharing my experiences.

I believe a twin flame relationship between souls, with the exception of a direct  relationship with the Creator, is the most pristine connection possible. I further believe that when these two souls are allowed to reside in the same place at the same time it is a universal gift earned by both souls. I'm looking at this as the Universe saying, "You have both worked hard now you get to have a little fun."

A little extra fun is provided when the souls exchange a decoding key to access "private" information. It allows each soul to telepathically read the others mind. The soul is entirely in charge of when and if this will occur. It reminds me of Santa and his "I know when you've been bad or good". It makes one want to try for good doesn't it!

Now we have these two souls residing on planet earth (not necessarily living in the exact same place), able to read each others minds and one would think that would be all- right? Wrong!

The Creator, being of the soundest possible mind, always has a reason behind every act. It is up to the souls in question to figure out what the heck that's all about.

In my case I finally figured out it is about control, which has been an issue I have been dealing with all of my life/lives. I'm pretty sure my soulmate has had the same experience. This is a deep and touchy subject that has many aspects. I have been controlled and have been the controller and neither role is much fun. Perhaps this gift of unique togetherness is an opportunity for us both to focus on fixing anything that needs fixing and move on to something bigger. Only time will tell.

As I stated in my post yesterday, the difference between twin flame soulmate relationships and other soulmate relationships is the humungous amount of love. My current strategy is to remember that absolutely nothing can ever kill that love because it is eternal and also remember to be cautious of being overwhelmed by it, thus screwing up the whole Universal gift.

Yes!  My muse is back! Thank you thank you thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I feel this as well. That my twin has followed through my past to my present; and for that I am thankful. There is a frustrating beauty to knowing this. The Love goes beyond imagination... the longing... two hearts really can beat as one... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been two days since I wrote this and I still can't get through it without tears.

      Delete