Saturday, March 30, 2013

Positive energy

Everything is energy, absolutely everything! It is up to each person to create a positive flow of energy and walk on by anything negative. It takes lots and lots of practice to find the silver lining hidden in every dark cloud. It's a little like hunting Easter eggs. Only gather the brightly colored ones in your basket and leave the cracked ones behind.

There isn't one person we have had a relationship with that has not taught us something we needed to know on our path to evolvement. Even the most hurtful experiences have taught us by example what we don't want in our life. I think I have learned the most from these people because their negative energy stands out like a sore thumb. I have in the past spent a lot of time feeling sorry for them, but now I realize it was a  waste of my precious energy. They are what they are and what they are is not my responsibility to fix.

Just for fun I looked up the word energy in my new All-In-One Dictionary & Thesaurus to see what Webster thought were synonyms. The words that popped up were: potency, power, strength, vigor, force, might and muscle. Every one could be either positive or negative. It looks to me as if how we use our energy is an individual choice.

I don't know about anyone else, but I choose to plug into the positive. Just think what would happen if everyone made the same choice!   


No comments:

Post a Comment