Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An amazing dream

Everyone dreams and I am aware that dreams are symbolic and meant to teach or share an important message. Although I do not often remember my dreams in the morning I had one a couple of nights ago that not only woke me up in the middle of the night, but left tears in my eyes because it touched my heart.

What I saw was a male and female (me) dressed in some kind of robes. They were sitting cross legged facing each other, holding hands. To my left were Native Americans singing in their native tongue Amazing Grace. It seemed like a spiritual ceremony of some kind, a uniting of spirits. It was beautiful and as I said it touched my heart.

In response I would like to share a video of Amazing Grace sung in Cherokee. It is worth watching because the messages come through loud and clear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvYIjFtPQEk

No comments:

Post a Comment