Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Avoiding the poo

Over the weekend I finished reading A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron. If you haven't read the book I highly recommend doing so. It is brilliantly written and gives a dog, who has the ability to recall past lives, a voice. He is able to see how  things he learned in his previous lives progressively helped him in whatever current life he was living. The book helped me finally get a message I have been refusing to learn for several of my own lives, including 75 years of this one.

The message/lesson: When I see a pile of dog poo in my path it is only my responsibility to shout out a warning to anyone following me; it is not my job to actually pick them up and carry them to a cleaner place.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_7?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=a%20dog%27s%20purpose%20by%20w.%20bruce%20cameron&sprefix=A+Dog%27s%2Cstripbooks%2C487 

No comments:

Post a Comment