Saturday, April 4, 2020

One month down

We survived the first month and have one to go- hopefully. There is so much misinformation out there it is hard to know what to believe or who to believe. I am happy that I live in a state that is in the lower percentage of positive virus cases. I believe our Governor is doing a great job of leading us!

I remember back in 1977 when I was first introduced to New Mexico. My first question was, "Where is the grass?" Everything was brown.

Today I am grateful that the Universe moved me to a place that is safer than many others, especially California, where I moved from. Who knew then what was going to happen?

After all these years of living here I have experienced many things that I have decided to accept. First, I have found it to be a very spiritual area. Back in 1977 that would have meant nothing to me. It is also a melting pot for many nationalities that I previously knew nothing about, namely Native American and Spanish. 

Living here has been an education and I am happy to still be alive to experience even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment