Sunday, April 5, 2020

A different road

I just watched another podcast by my friend Bob Luckin and his wife Judith. If it were not for the fact that I have social media I would not be able to do this. The topic today was based on the Robert Frost poem, A Road Less Traveled.

Bob's words caused me to have a different view of the problems the entire world is facing now. It changed my perspective from being locked up via the government to feeling that it is a privilege to be part of this experience. Think about it! Have any of your ancestors ever experienced anything this serious that has affected the entire world?

We apparently are the chosen ones. Please be assured that I am in no way decreasing the sadness of those who have died because of this pandemic! I am sure there is a lesson to that, I just don't know what that is.

The earth is healing because people are staying put and factories etc. are closing. People are being kinder to each other. It is almost like we have been given a wondrous gift to be part of this world wide experience.

I for one am changing my attitude and I am going to put my trust in the Creator.


No comments:

Post a Comment