Friday, April 17, 2020

Protection

It took me three tries to go to Walmart just to pick up a prescription.The line to get in the store was around the corner. I didn't want to shop I just wanted to go to the pharmacy. I finally got in the store and walked to where I needed to be, observing the 6 ft. markers.

When I got to the pharmacy there was one man before me, so I again waited on the marker. I'm sure he must of picked up prescriptions for more then one person because it took forever. I patiently waited for my turn.

At last I moved up to the counter. The assistant stood behind a two ft. plexiglass plate wearing a mask and gloves. While waiting for her to complete my transaction she asked me to stand back.I left the store wondering just how much protection an employee needs. I am also wondering how many things she touches before she changes the gloves she was wearing.

I can see a certain amount of safety measures for both the employees and customers, but this was ridicules!

No comments:

Post a Comment