Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

As I wrote yesterday, I made sure I was sitting in front of my computer when the podcast offered by my friend Bob Luckin and his wife Judith came on Facebook. Interesting that we were in two different time zones, since they are in Florida and I am in New Mexico. It was 10:30 for them and 8:30 for me. It reminded me of the words to a song; the more we get together the happier we will be. In any case this was the best Easter service I have ever attended.

The talk this morning was pretty much about death and renewal. I think the most important message I received from the program was: some people are so afraid of dying they have no time to live.

Before I got out of bed this morning I had a little conversation with my Creator. I stated that I was not ready to die because I knew I still had things to do to inspire other people. I simply asked for guidance and direction to do that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment