Saturday, April 25, 2020

Moderation

For some time I have liked the expression, everything in moderation. Even diabetics can have sugar, in moderation. At the moment the Mayor of the closest city to me and the Governor of my State are in a battle about when things can open up. In my opinion this is plain stupid and simply a tug of war to see who has the most power. It is childish!

This whole thing with the rules for the pandemic is childish in my opinion. Since when do we need to be treated like children, who don't have the intelligence to stay away from dangerous situations?  Lately life reminds me of the old TV program, "Mash", with the land mines all over the ground. Be careful where you walk, it just might be your last step.

I really do not think we need to live in fear, but we do need to pay attention to what is in our environment. Burying you head in the sand is equally as stupid as overreacting.

Sometimes I think about all my family members who are no longer here. They left before all the fun started. I am finding it a challenge to keep my head up and continue living, in moderation, of course.

Perhaps in another life I was a Buddhist.








No comments:

Post a Comment