Thursday, April 16, 2020

Intuition

If people would just listen to their intuition things would not be so bad. I'm not talking about the health care workers and those on the front lines. They have bosses telling them what to do and not to do. I am talking about ordinary people like you and me.

I have been trying to make masks, but my sewing machine has been seriously acting up. I finally just gave up. I even checked Walmart online to see if I could replace the machine. No luck, they are sold out. Well that saved me some money!

This morning in frustration, I decided to call a local repair person that I had used before. I asked him if there was any possible way he could look at the machine. I know he is retired so I was hopeful. His answer to my question was, "Where do you live now?" He then told me he would be here in half an hour. OMG, if I had not listened to my intuition I would be stuck with a sewing machine that is refusing to work. To make things even better, when I asked if he would prefer a check or cash when he brought it back he said, "If you have $20 cash that will be fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment