Friday, October 25, 2019

What is with thank you?

I really do not understand what is so hard about the words thank you. I was brought to use them and do without even thinking. It is the right thing to do when someone does something nice for you. I have given gifts in recognition of other people's birthdays and at Christmas and not even received a nod of the head. A thank you is not why it was given, but it makes me wonder what the other person is thinking.

It also makes me wonder if I should keep on giving to them. I know that when a gift is given it belongs to the receiver, but good grief I do not think a simple acknowledgement is too much to expect.

                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Coffee grounds work in much the same way as when you exfoliate with sand-based products, play bazaar satta king and your hands will feel silky smooth.

    ReplyDelete