Saturday, October 5, 2019

What is the message?



I’m trying to decide the message in recent events. Is there one? I’m sure. There always is. 
My car ended up completely empty of water and needed a new radiator. It reminded me of a few months ago when it was completely empty of oil and needed repairs. Both times it could have cost me a new car, which I really could not afford.

These situations caused me to think back on all of the unexpected expenses I have had to deal with in the last year or so. I managed to pay for them all without taking out a loan or asking anyone for help. How was that possible I wondered?

First, I believe the Universe is reminding me that I have someone who is watching out for me. I am not sure exactly who that entity is, but he/she does exist.

A good part of the equation is I do not live beyond my means and I make every effort to save what I can. Sometimes that goes a little too far and I forget to reward myself for good behavior. I need to stop that!

It seems young people have to have whatever they think they need and they have to have it right now. They can’t possibly wait until they can actually afford it. My daughter inherited some money several years ago and promptly bought a new car and a house. Eventually both were repossessed. I wonder if she learned anything from the experience.

Not long ago I thought I needed a part time job. Today I’m thinking, I don’t think so. Unless I can work from home whenever I choose to. I do not want the commitment of an outside job. Been there, done that and do not want to do it again. Not at my age.

I also have thought that I might like to move to a different house closer to town. I’ve even gone so far as to pick them out. As I look around at what I already have, due to recent renovations, I realize that isn’t something I need. I love my current house because I have gradually made it a home and it is exactly where I want to live.

Even though unexpected things happen I think the message is- I can handle it just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Look for foreclosure opportunities. There are a lot of excellent play bazaar satta king real estate investment options among foreclosures.

    ReplyDelete