Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Waiting

Well my car was finally picked up and once again taken to the repair shop yesterday afternoon. Now I am waiting to find out why it refuses to start for me. It did start for the person who picked it up. I am beginning to think the universe is playing an early Halloween joke.

In a conversation I had with my mechanic this morning I was told he didn't think it was a fuel problem, but an electrical one. I told him I didn't want it back until whatever was wrong got fixed. I do not want to drive it into town and get stuck. I think I heard him laugh!

Still waiting. Maybe this is a lesson in patience. At least I'm saving on gas.

1 comment:

  1. It is easier to master one of the three choices than dabble in two or three. satta king play bazaar In general, you make the most money in the long run by buying and holding.

    ReplyDelete