Saturday, October 19, 2019

New book

I just finished reading ,"The Little Ghost Girl", by Maggie Hartley. It is the story of an 11 year old girl who had been physically and mentally abused and ended up in foster care. It provided me with an education as to the challenges a foster care giver has to deal with on a daily basis. It also reminded me that it is possible for siblings living in the same household to develop different views of the happenings. I could also relate to the child's desperate need to feel validated and loved. Unless it is recognized it can affect an entire life.

I gave the book 5 stars and am happy to recommend it to readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Remember these tips anytime satta king play bazaar that you need to give yourself an extra boost of encouragement and an added sparkle in your eye.

    ReplyDelete