Sunday, October 20, 2019

Three is company

For some time I have known that the entity I call Richard is my chief guide. I actually have three photographs with his image (his head) in them. The first one was taken in Ketchikan, Alaska when I was about two. The second one I took in about 2000. It is a cloud picture with several other spirits in it, including an image of my deceased grandmother in the corner. She looks as if she is sleeping. There is a male to the side and slightly to the back of Richard that I have never been quite sure of, until recently. I now believe it is my maternal grandfather. The third picture is of my grandson, playing in the local park when he was about two. Looking closely, I can see Richard in a flower bed, watching over my grandson.

Richard is, I believe, the entity who has always been in my life and when I began writing, became my partner. I often feel his presence when I have written something that I am especially proud of.

For some time I have felt the presence of the Archangel Raphael in my life. He is the entity I go to when I am having physical or mental challenges. He is the Master Healer and has never failed to help me when I ask.
Because of recent jostling of my brain I now feel that my grandfather, William is the third entity who has been appointed to help me evolve. He died about twenty years before I was born so I never had a chance to know him, but I have felt close to him since I have known of his existence. I believe that his job is to help me with relationship matters, especially those involving family.

Of course, I could be wrong about this whole thing, but I do not think so. Three is company!

1 comment:

  1. You should not have to choose between the way you look and the way you feel, which is why the advice in this article is more play bazaar satta king useful than ever.

    ReplyDelete