Monday, October 14, 2019

Birth of a decade

We are almost to the end of another decade. This morning I am thinking back to this time in 1999. People were so concerned about what the year 2000 would bring. There were those who made things up just to stir things up. I remember my oldest son came to visit that weekend because he didn't know what was going to happen in Albuquerque. Not much happened as I recall. It is amazing what we allow our mind to believe.

Thinking back over the last decade has been interesting. My most important change is that I have become a really good writer. I have learned to take the prompts the universe has provided and go with it. I have become more spiritually minded and aware of unseen entities guiding my actions. I survived two surgeries and their recoveries and have done my best to deal with fluctuating blood pressure. As a result I am in pretty good health for my age. Because my oldest son moved back home five years ago I have learned to allow others to do their own thing.

I have no idea what experiences the next decade will bring. My oldest son will begin his military retirement and my youngest grandson will graduate from high school. These events will allow them both to make new decisions regarding their lives. As far as my life goes my aim is to stay healthy and continue to tap into the guidance I am receiving from unseen sources. 




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the tax situation on a property can really up the hassle.play bazaar satta king When it seems to be getting to thick to manage, consider a tax advisor.

    ReplyDelete