Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Eyes to see

I got my yearly eye exam over with this morning. Thank God! It is something I dislike even more than a mammogram! Nothing has changed in the last year, which is a good thing.

I know I have cataracts, but they are small and are not growing. My optometrist said if he had 10 people in a row, all my age with cataracts, mine would be the best. That's good as I am not looking forward to anymore surgery anytime soon.

This yearly checkup really sucks! Because of my age it is required by the Motor Vehicle Dept. or they will suspend my license. It costs me $43 every year for the refraction charge, just to make someone in an office somewhere happy. My yearly license is free. Does that make sense to anyone?

I also had to run over to the bank to get the $43 in cash or it would have cost me another $6 to put it on my debit card. I'm glad my bank was just next door.

My next challenge this morning was to again stop by my auto repair shop because my check engine light came on again. Seriously?! After checking almost the entire car and finding nothing wrong, I was told to just drive it and if I noticed anything strange, give them a call. Apparently that requires a bit of faith. I can do that- I think!



2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Nice blog!
    Come And Get Free Beautiful Animated Gifs For Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get an understanding of tax laws and recent changes. Tax laws are updated and amended regularly play bazaar satta king which means it is up to you to keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete