Saturday, October 12, 2019

Step by step

A new friend helped me realize I need to find my next step. She is the published author of several books. One happens to be a Kindle book titled, "Re-Union". I am always curious about the writing style of other people, especially people I know, so I ordered it. I was not disappointed! I not only enjoyed the story, but noticed we have a similar writing style. I would call it "clean". We don't add unnecessary words to make a point. She soon emailed me and said she had ordered one of my Kindle books, "Journey of an Enlightened Egotist".  Thank you Marion Marchetto!

Just for fun I clicked on my computer version of my book and began reading it too. It had been several years since I had written it, but I remember a local book dealer saying my books are timeless. So I thought it would be fun to read it along with my friend.

I was having a problem reading the online version off my computer so I decided to purchase a Kindle copy, which made it much easier to read. I could not believe all the information my book offers between the covers. I just kept thinking, wow did I really write that? This book has been sitting wherever Kindle books sit for several years, without getting much attention. I began to think, it is too good to be sitting somewhere, gathering dust. Alright, that may be an exaggeration! It is not really sitting anywhere, except on my computer and now my Kindle.

My first two books (now out of print) were published through Publish America. I probably gave more away than were purchased because I did not have the money to promote them. With a Social Security income and living in a small town that is very difficult.

Something positive needs to be done to promote, "Journey of an Enlightened Egotist".  The first step starts here!



1 comment:

  1. just go with the very first piece of property you come across when you're play bazaar satta king looking for real estate to put your money into.

    ReplyDelete