Sunday, October 27, 2019

Good advice

In checking out advice to give your younger self I found these words: Be who you needed when you were younger. That's good advice for any age I think.

It seems to me everyone needs a best friend. Someone who will listen to them and not judge them. Someone who will offer advice when asked for it. Someone whom you can always go to in times of trouble or when struggles just get too much for you.

There are those who have had a best friend all their lives. That is something I have not been lucky enough to enjoy. Well, perhaps I have, just not in the way most people think about it.

I believe I have come to the conclusion that your best friend may be found by looking in your own mirror. It is impossible to hide the truth from that person you see. You can talk to that person and you will not get any back talk. Look the person in the eye and say anything you want. It can be practice for any conversation you might consider tough to have with anyone else.

That's my conclusion and I am sticking with it! You are your own best friend!  

1 comment:

  1. Rub about a teaspoon of grounds a couple of times a week, then rinse, play bazaar satta king and apply hand cream as usual.

    ReplyDelete