Monday, October 7, 2019

If at first you don't succeed

Last week my car spent some time in the repair shop getting a new radiator. I told the mechanic I had been having trouble starting it. He checked everything and deemed it fine. I picked the car up and did a couple of errands in town. The car started but sounded a bit odd. Coming home I parked the car in the garage and gave it no more thought until Saturday morning.

After many tries it refused to start. Then my son tried with no luck. He decided to check things out on the web since the repair shop is not opened on Saturday. He decided it might need a new fuel filter. It looked like a big deal to even find out where it was. Because we live in a small town he didn't think he could get a replacement without ordering one. He decided not to tackle the job.

This morning I got in touch with my mechanic. I told him about the problem and shared that my son thought it was the fuel filter. He informed me, " Your car does not have a fuel filter". Really?!

At the moment I am waiting for him to pick up the car that still refuses to start and begin again to discover what is wrong with it this time. I'm thinking it is good thing my son didn't tear the car apart looking for something that wasn't even there!



1 comment:

  1. broadening the horizons by investing in some business properties aside from just residential ones. play bazaar satta king Business property can bring the possibility of longer-term tenants, and they can generate tidy sums.

    ReplyDelete