Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Happy October

I just saw a post this morning that got my attention. It said, let October be the month of letting go. That sounds like a wonderful idea and goal.

Perhaps I could think of my life like a tree with falling leaves representing all the things and even people I no longer need in my life. I have always taken the blame and responsibility for things that I shouldn't have. It would be really nice to just let people do whatever they choose to do. I am after all, only responsible for myself.

Image result for fall images

 So on this first day of October I choose to make letting go my goal. Happy fall!

1 comment:

  1. They are near always play bazaar satta king listed well below market price, and some may likely only need minor upgrades and touch-ups. Foreclosure flipping can be a very profitable satta king play bazaar investment strategy, but do your homework before getting into it!

    ReplyDelete