Saturday, April 17, 2010

A simple Question

Interesting how a simple question asked by a friend can change one’s whole life. Yesterday I observed two friends having a friendly battle about men and women. It led me to make the following statement to the male of the pair. “I see what you mean that we attract like energy from another person, those with similar faults, problems etc. I believe a bond as strong as a chain of steel is formed when each of the pair consciously allows the other person to help them evolve; negative energy happens when one of the pair refuses to participate.”

Now I thought I was being pretty smart until my friend, a bit more evolved than I, asked “What makes us stay in the relationship?” The question acted like a bolt of lightening. I immediately knew the answer was a lesson not completely learned- yet.

I began thinking about those souls in my current life that fit the second half of that equation and literally eliminated them one by one. I am no longer willing to tolerate the negative energy that these kinds of relationships are creating. These souls are now on their own. I have spent 11 years cleaning up my mind and today I not only like myself I love who I am.

I am naturally kind, generous, loving, helpful, dependable and a bunch of other good stuff all rolled up inside. No longer will I waste my time on anyone who is so self-centered that they can not see who I AM. My life job is to share my positive energy with as many souls as possible and that is exactly what I intend to do, with or without a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment