Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pure Love ~channeled poem~

Several years ago I awoke one morning with this numinous poem in my mind. I quickly turned on my computer and wrote it down. I knew if I had not done that it would be lost forever. I believe it is a perfect poem in the category of the Lords Prayer. For many years I never took credit for its creation because it was a channeled gift from an unknown source.

Due to my recent spiritual evolvement I have changed my opinion. Yes it was channeled, but now I believe it came from my own soul mind. Please enjoy this perfect offering from the ethereal world to you.


~Pure Love~

I will love you forever and ever

I will defend you against your enemies

I will support you when you are weak

I will cry with you when you are hurt

I will warn you when I see danger

I will teach you anything I know

I will listen quietly while you teach me

I will pray for you and with you

I will hold you when you need comfort

I will feed you when you are hungry

I will help you live but will not live for you

I will respect your right to your freedom

I will love you forever and ever.


Barbara Loure` Gunn




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like unconditional, pure love to me, Barbara...what a beautiful poem. One to treasure and hold close to your heart:)

    ReplyDelete