Friday, April 2, 2010

Put God on Top

This will be a short post, but probably the most important I will ever write. It is my latest enlightening experience. There was an earth shaking event that took place on March 30, 2010 at 3:33, some of you know what I am referring to and some do not. It really does not matter. You all did not have to be there to reap the benefits.

The event had to do with saying YES to God. That's all the invited had to do, just say YES. Be willing to let what is supposed to happen in our current life happen. Stop trying to take control and just let things happen naturally. If you have been following this blog you know that concept has until now been a difficult one for me to follow. I have that defect repaired now.

All we need to be happy is to allow God to drive the bus and be willing to follow. He is, after all the only one who has a clear vision of where we are both going. That's all anyone has to do- show up with your ticket, find a comfortable seat and just enjoy the ride.

At the beginning of my "conscious" transformation journey, 11 years ago, I kept seeing a simple image. Although I knew it was important, I couldn't quite figure out how it applied. It was a simple circle with the point of a triangle touching its base. Today I understand what it means. It is a diagram for life- everyone's life.

There was one detail I had forgotten about.The triangle contains an invisible line straight down the middle, dividing it into two equal parts. Half male and half female. Now what YOU should see if YOUR heart is open, even a tiny crack, is God gently touching the triangle below forming one image.

Got it? I sure hope so because I have worked my tail off for the last 11 years to get it myself and now that I have it I am being asked to pass it on to you. Whatever anyone else has ever told you about the trinity they are all wet!! The true TRINITY is [one God + one female half heart + one male half heart]. The Trinity is not out there somewhere it is inside of every soul ever created.

A word of warning that I learned in no uncertain terms this week is if you don't put God on top your whole world will be turned upside down.

Well folks that's all I have to say today- quite a mouthful isn't it? Have a glorious Easter and enjoy every little thing your personal triangle has created in your life. You did it yourself, you just didn't know it. Love everyone and everything in your life and be grateful for all of your days.

2 comments: