Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Worth It

I am made of energy of the Creator. Integrity, character and love define me.
Today I choose to acknowledge the love within me and my connection to the Creator. I am guided by this higher power and act upon its direction, knowing full well that this is the road to peace.

I now open my mind, my heart and my body to this power and guidance. I recognize that for positive change to occur I must shift my focus to a higher spiritual perspective. The guidance I receive, the inspiration, the connection I feel to Creation is magnificent and worth more than any and all earthly possessions, for it is Eternal.

I recognize the natural flow of the Universe and focus my heart and mind on moving into and receiving this abundance as I act upon my highest joy. I accept responsibility for keeping this flow in motion by being open to giving and receiving in many ways.

I attract and welcome into my life abundant joy, health, peace, happiness, kindness and compassion, for to deny myself these things is to deny the Creator. I allow the abundance of the Universe to flow to me, through me and around me.

Today I release myself from bondage caused by the fears and negative beliefs of my past. I shed the need to suffer and to struggle. I release all judgment of the negative experiences in my life, for I know that no matter what happened or how things appeared, love was always present.

Today I choose to simply be happy- to find joy in every small task, to laugh more, to joke with others more, to smile more and just plain relax. I slow down enough to savor every moment, to see the beauty and abundance that surrounds me, to recognize that this the Creator also wants for me. Finding joy in the little things is the path to much greater things, for every journey begins with that first small step- then the momentum builds, the pace increases. So too does my new path to joy, peace, abundance and happiness.

I am grateful for all the many blessings in my life, for all the gifts of love that are priceless and forever. As I review each day I give thanks for the moments that have been founded on love and joy, and gently, with compassion, I shift any moment or memory of despair back into love. In so doing, the moments of love grow.

I commit myself to a lifestyle of health and happiness so that I can be of the greatest assistance to others, for I have so much to do, so much to share, so many to touch. I share this love and inspiration with people everywhere that seek the same. I teach love in all that I do, for that is what I am. I am a child of the Creator and I accept and acknowledge all the wonder, greatness and love within Creation.
+ written by Gary DiMartino+

(These words have been in my possession for several years tucked away among the many inspirational messages I have picked up along my journey. When I reread it I knew why I had found it. If I had opened a fortune cookie or read my horoscope it could not more fittingly describe exactly where I am on this day 4/8/10. My reaction was and remains WOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment