Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Spirit encounters

After recently finishing a kindle book that dealt with spirits I briefly gave some thought to purchasing a Ouija board. That thought didn't last long. I have heard about some bad experiences  people have had with them. Then I remembered that I had once used a pendulum to ask questions. In the past I used an ornate necklace that I believe belonged to my grandmother.

I found a website that gave instructions for the use of a pendulum and decided to try it out again. Refreshing my mind, I began to make a list of questions I could ask about spiritual matters. Some of the answers I got didn't set right with me. In fact they actually made me angry. I wondered what was the matter. I had done everything right- I thought.

This morning I decided that the pendulum I was using was a bit off. I decided it could still have the energy of the person who wore it and that could be messing up the answers to the questions I asked. I decided to look around and see what else I could use. In my search I remembered a rather large amethyst pendant shaped like a heart that I recently purchased. On the front of the stone are two long stemmed roses in silver. Although it is very pretty it is not something I would wear a lot. It is possible I didn't purchase it to wear!

I decided to program it, giving me yes, no and maybe answers. I asked some of the same questions I had asked of the other pendant and the answers made much more sense and seemed to be in tune with my intuition.

So I have decided that although the use of a pendulum is not a bad idea it is still wise to go with my intuition. My observation is that it is the voice of my soul and reflects the word of my Creator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment