Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A new book

I just got my copy of Richard Bach's "Messiah's Handbook". It isn't exactly what I expected, but what the heck, I love the author and his unusual mind and writing style. The instructions for the book are to ask a question and flip through the pages looking for an answer. Interesting huh?

I decided to just flip through the pages and see what I came up with. The message I got was: "Do unto others as you truly feel like doing unto others". It not only made me laugh but I started thinking about it. It made perfect sense to me. Not everyone I come across deserves the same response from me.

There are people, even some of my own relatives, who have intentionally set out to hurt me. I don't wish them anything bad, but I also find it hard to wish them my very best. Trying to forgive these souls is sometimes very difficult to do.

Perhaps I just need to keep flipping through the pages until I come up with the answer to the questions I haven't even asked yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment