Saturday, February 22, 2020

Communication counts

Apparently Mercury has a sense of humor! Yesterday I noticed via email that my Century Link bill was going to be a lot higher than usual this  month. My next move was to call the customer service number and find out why. I received an explanation and was also told the bill would go down some next month. It was still a bit higher, but I said I could live with it.

This morning, realizing that the due date was approaching, I decided to pay the current bill with a check. I looked all over and couldn't find it. What the heck? I finally decided that after my phone call I must have tossed it in the trash. There is  usually more than one way to do anything so I used my computer to bring up the current bill. I then paid it online, printing a receipt, so I would have a record of the transaction.

This afternoon my son brought in the mail. Guess what? It included my current Century Link bill! The only reason I had known the amount of the bill was because of the email from them. Some days you just have to laugh at the things that happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment