Saturday, February 8, 2020

Patience

Twice during recent appointments my chiropractor has told me to be patient. This morning I decided to check out quotes to see what I could come up with. Patience is not something that I do well, but I am trying. Stop laughing!

Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.~Anonymous 

Have patience. All things are difficult until they become easy.~Sadie

Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind.~David G. Allen

The secret of patience is to do something else in the meantime.~Leo Tolstoy

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.~Anonymous

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ~Napoleon Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment