Friday, February 21, 2020

Inspirational messages

In looking through my first self published book in 2000 titled, "Inspirational Messages from the Subconscious", I found a selection of thoughts that came from another place. Some of my favorites are:

When God asks you to follow Him, don't ask where.
Be grateful He has given you the option,

The where is His choice, the option is yours.

Rain and Tears are God's Holy water Things grow better with a fresh start.

It's fun to be a nonconformist in a conformist world.

A bad day now and then allows one to appreciate the good ones.

I don't know what we are building, but I am sticking around to see the results.

A good image isn't loaned, everyone needs to work on their own.

If you need to keep track of your good deeds, you aren't doing it right.

No job pays enough to judge others, That is God's job. He works for free.

Clergy should remember they are people first. They only represent God, they are not Him.

 These are only a few of the messages that came from my subconscious mind 1999-2001. I believe they were always meant to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment