Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Granted wishes

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the way the universe grants wishes. Yesterday morning, coming out of the fitness room with a friend, we noticed how cloudy the sky looked. I said, "I hope it means rain and not snow". My friend said, "We need rain." Two seconds later drops of water began to fall, I said, "You are really good!"

From the news last night I knew there was a snow storm coming today.When I went to bed I kept asking that it held off a few hours as I had a chiropractic appointment this morning.The first thing I did when I got up was look out the window- NO! Everything was white. While I was debating whether or not to call and cancel my appointment the office called me. They had decided to close today. That has never happened before.

The how and when things happen is apparently not entirely up to us.

What a difference a couple of hours and a little patience makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment