Sunday, February 9, 2020

A stressful situation

Stress can cause all kinds of physical problems if you let it. At the moment a company called Nano Hearing Aids is causing a great deal of stress in my life. On 9/9/99 I ordered a product from them. After trying the hearing aids on I found that the left one was too big for my ear canal. I decided to send them back. I also decided to wait the required 30 days so I wouldn't be charged a penalty. That alone should have warned me that the company was full of shit!

Their ad says there is a 45 day guaranteed return. What a joke!!

It is now 2/9/20 and I still do not have my refund. I have lost track of the number of phone calls and emails I have sent to the company. I am sick of the auto voice saying, "Welcome to Nano". I am also sick of the runaround I have been getting.

On January 21st I got a call from a representative telling me since it had been so long they would send the refund via direct deposit. It is now three weeks later and I still do not have my refund. Living on Social Security I cannot afford to loose $250 dollars due to a fraudulent company.

I am giving them two more days and then I will file a claim with the BBB. The purpose of this post is to warn readers about the practices of Nano Hearing Aids. I am sorry I ever heard of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment