Saturday, December 8, 2018

The end might be the beginning

As the year winds down I am taking stock of what is new. I did an Ancestry.com DNA test several months ago and I now have several 3rd cousins that I was not aware of. That's kind of cool since I thought all of my cousins were deceased. Some of them are now my Facebook friends. I increased my e-books on Amazon.com by one, making a grand total of three. Speaking of Facebook, my number of friends has also increased. Another online change is the writing group that I created. I am thrilled that we now number 40 members. Not bad, for not not knowing what I was doing!

I am trying to master the ability to offer and let it be, not expecting others to respond the way I want them to. A long time ago I read this quote: Once a gift is given it belongs to the receiver. That's a really good thing to remember, especially for a recovering "control freak". No matter what, I am not in control of anyone else.

I believe my connection with the spirit world has gradually become stronger. I still do not know the "real" name of my main guide. I am still calling him Richard even though I know it is not his name. The images I see in the photographs I take are becoming stronger also.

It appears that I am evolving and becoming more accepting. So I am pretty happy with what is new and am looking forward to a new year and more changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment