Tuesday, May 19, 2020

What if?

Yesterday I came up with the thought, what if the current vice president became the president? The question materialized after I decided I had no intention of voting for Trump or Biden. In my opinion, they are both first class idiots. How anyone could vote for either one is beyond me. Getting them out of the way for a moment I asked myself is there anyone who has enough intelligence to actually be the president? In my opinion remember. The only person I could see would be Mike Pence, the current vice president.

That thought led me to check out how many vice presidents became president "accidentally". By that I mean because of the death of the president. Wow the number is eight. Some of the presidents died of natural causes some were assassinated. An interesting bit of information to chew on!

The only way Pence could assume the role of president is if the election took place in November, Trump won and suddenly died, either before or after taking the oath of office. Who would be next in line? Yup!

Oddly, after I had these thoughts yesterday I saw the clip of our current president admitting he is taking the drug, hydroxychloroquine, to avoid getting the virus. Medical professionals have said he should not be taking it. It has serious side effects and it could be fatal. Of course, he believes he is immune, being the king and all!

Time will tell if my fantasy becomes real or not. I am not psychic, well not much anyway. November isn't that far off.


No comments:

Post a Comment