Saturday, May 23, 2020

Doing my part

Next week I will be doing my part to help a local business. Garcia's Services will be installing a new roof over my 20'x20' addition. Apparently it is unusual for a tin roof to last 40 years. Having a real roof over the room will certainly keep the noise down when it rains. My deceased father-in-law built the addition to my double wide mobile home in 1980, when we moved it from New Laguna to Grants, NM . He must have done a good job to have things last so long.

Because of the pandemic, Sammy Garcia and his crew have not been as busy as usual, so I am happy that he found time to do this job for me. A few months ago he put a new roof on my house. I have always been very happy with the professional work he does and the fact that he stands behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment