Saturday, May 23, 2020

A smart virus

I have been laughing at something I read for the last hour and I can't resist commenting on it. The quote was, "Imagine a virus so intelligent it knows the difference between a grocery store and a bar or restaurant." Seriously that is what the experts are trying to get us to believe.

Te quote reminded me that last week I took my dog to the groomers for a haircut, but I can't go to a beauty salon to get my hair cut. They both involve a small building with two people present, the client and the person with the shears.

This whole thing is getting so out of hand and is just plain stupid. If everyone wore a mask and did their best to stay apart what difference does it make what transpires? I can see limiting the number of customers, that just makes sense. I am getting sick of these so called experts telling us what we can and can't do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment