Sunday, May 17, 2020

Acceptance

Thinking things over this morning caused me to come to only one conclusion- acceptance.

First of all I am grateful that I have a visual record of my youngest grandson receiving his diploma from this high school principal. My three children graduated from the same high school and I have no proof. I also did not have an up close view of their reactions when they were handed that special piece of paper, declaring that they had completed twelve years of school.

Since the Governor has included Cibola County in the high risk portion of the State we are in the preparation phase of her orders and have have not yet been allowed to move to phase one. That's fine we can all just sit back and watch what happens to the rest of the State, as she opens things up. All we can do is accept her orders.

Trying to figure why this is happening or where it is going is a waste of time. It is what it is and all I can do is make the best of it. Is that fun? No it isn't! My current job is to keep my house clean, create nourishing meals and follow the rules of wearing a mask and social distancing. It is also my job to find things to occupy my time that allow me to have a little fun. Apparently that's where my writing comes in. Oh and those weeds growing in my yard are also calling my name!  

No comments:

Post a Comment