Friday, May 22, 2020

The price is right

I have been putting off appointments because I didn't think it was safe to make them. This week I decided it was time.

First my dog had been scratching like mad and I knew it was from an allergy of some kind. I made an appointment to have him groomed, expecting a bath and haircut would eliminate the problem. Wrong! After much hesitation I called his vet to make an appointment. He was due for a parvo vaccination anyway. I was impressed with the way they handled clients. Only one went in the building at a time. Ejay was taken care of and it cost me about $100 less then last year for about the same problem. He is now allergy free thank goodness. No more scratching!

I had also been putting off a chiropractic appointment for myself for the same reason. After listening to the Governor I wasn't sure it was safe. I gave in this morning due to a flare up of something I had been previously treated for. It wasn't getting better. Again I was impressed with the precautions for patient safety that were being used. I had expected to pay the regular price, but because it was a flare up most of the bill will be paid by Medicare. That was a surprise!

Hopefully both my dog and I will both be doing much better now and the price was right for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment