Saturday, March 12, 2011

Out of the Ashes

Somewhere in my current project, Journey of an Enlightened Egotist, I made the statement that "If a campfire isn't stirred up once in awhile the fire will die". It was followed by "I believe my new job is to be the stirrer". Many things have happened since I wrote those words to cause me to conclude that my belief was absolutely correct!

I love the role of instigator. Shaking up souls who think they know everything, have gotten too big for their britches or are just plain old and stuffy. Lighten up people! Not one of you knows everything no matter how smart you believe yourself to be. We each have our own blueprint written in a language only we understand. Come down off your pedestals before you fall off and cause a scene.

Being a stirrer/instigator is just plain fun! It is much like poking a helium balloon with a pin. It zooms around the room going nowhere and accomplishing nothing.

When the ashes in a campfire are stirred up new life springs forth and the earth's occupants are warmed by its positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment