Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty

Recently an online contact and I had a friendly debate about being afraid to completely let go of the need to cling to the past and believe in the unknown. He stated that he is always in some sense holding on to something. In the process of making his point he sent me several computer generated images illustrating his current position. I believe he hit the nail on the head.

For personal reasons, the image that caught my eye was this cute little kitty. It was so applicable that I printed it, framed it and hung it on my office wall. I also added this caption: I see an adorable kitty that is afraid to let go of a very uncomfortable predicament because it lacks faith that its life would be better off if it let go and accepted what it cannot now see.


I don't have a photo to illustrate my position in our discussion, but I believe after many years of trial and error that two things cannot occupy the same space. You can either stay right where you are, as uncomfortable as it may be, or take the chance on something absolutely miraculous somewhere out there just beyond your current vision.

Here kitty kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment