Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Interesting Twist

My life experience has involved dipping into many facets of religious musings. As a result of my willingness to learn I now have my own view of life; compiled from my smorgasbord of available adventures.Sharing what I believe does not require anyone else to accept my beliefs.

I have accepted for some time that because humans could not believe in an entity they could not see Jesus was necessary. He became God/Source in human form. I further believe Jesus was created to be a role model for his brothers and sisters (you and me and our predecessors), as we all were.

What if God/Source also created Jesus to experience life as a human so that he/she could feel and better understand how his/her children feel when faced with their life challenges? As Jesus, God/Source, experienced many challenges from his birth in a stable to death on a cross. Jesus taught us how to live and how to die, but I wonder what his brothers and sisters taught him. What did he take back to share with the Creator when his human life ended?

I don't know the answer, but I believe it is an interesting twist to an age old tale and something to think about as we enter yet another Easter season.

2 comments:

  1. I was just talking to Tim the other day about why Jesus came to earth.
    I told him that I don't feel he came to 'die for our sins' as the catholic religion would have it.
    I feel he came here for the reasons you said.
    So we may Believe in the spirit world and also understand suffering and how to forgive from the highest place possible within yourself.
    To view others as all children of God and that whatever pain they may have caused you would have nothing to do with you but rather it be their soul lessons.
    And the pain projected onto you would be your own soul lessons.
    How I wish I lived and saw Jesus back in that time period.
    This is why I love the song by George Harrison...."My Sweet Lord".
    The words are my sentiment to Jesus and how I yearn to be in his Presence!
    What a Beautiful Soul He Is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Maria.

    ReplyDelete