Friday, March 4, 2011

KISS

Lately I have been amused at all the suggestions for making the law of attraction work. Some writers go on and on trying to get their point across. I could not even guess the number of books and articles that have been written on this subject. How many ways are there to say the same thing? I believe in the KISS approach- keep it simple sweetheart. It works for me.

Be grateful
Be positive
Be present
Be happy

Some people begin affirmations with I intend.... As in I intend to live a healthy life. To me intend means when I get around to it or sometime in the future this will happen. Well nuts to that!

My affirmations begin I believe I am... as in I believe I am living a healthy life. Not sometime in the future- now!

The next important thing, as Abrahan/Hicks, so simply states, is get happy. Not tomorrow, or next week or when you get what you are asking for. Be happy right now. In my opinion if you are not happy with what you have and where you are (it's called gratitude) how can you expect the Universe to give you anything better? It's not going to happen.

Be grateful
Be positive
Be present
Be happy

Notice how few words I used to state my case! KISS- try it for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Barbara!

    Those are the magical ingredients to receiving all that the soul requires!

    Gratitude and being in the present are the true keys in unlocking what it is that one requires.

    Believing deep within yourself that it will happen coupled with letting go of what it is that you want is the magic potion....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I believe I am" are the words that provided the key that unlocked the door to my future Maria. I have a special friend to thank for the I AM!

    ReplyDelete